Eagle County Paramedic Services seeks Paramedic professionals to join our field staff to help fulfill our mission of providing skilled, professional and compassionate healthcare to our community. We seek candidates for our 48/96 full time shift.
Our team is not only highly skilled and professional but also has a passion for what we do: Serving the community by providing world-class, out-of-hospital care. This is an often fast-paced, sometimes stressful job that requires critical thinking skills and a level head. We value integrity in all we do, excellence and advocacy in patient care and professionalism at all times.
Interested? Peruse the descriptions below and submit your application. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Administers basic and advanced life support to sick and injured persons in the out-of-hospital setting under the direction of the District Medical Director utilizing District protocols. As a paramedic, the successful candidate will take the lead on 911 calls, direct EMT partners, be responsible for patient care and complete patient care reports.
Full-time, year round: 48 hr / 96 hr schedule
- Compensation is $22.20-$31.32/hour with an expected annual salary of $72,816-$102,730 (OT opportunities are available based on business needs)
- Additional Merit Rate: 1%-3%
- Additional Bi-lingual Merit Rate: 2%
Full Job Description:Paramedic Job Description
- Applications will be accepted through Dec. 3, 2023
- In person interviews will be scheduled Dec. 18-20, 2023
- Hire date is expected between Jan. 8-15, 2024