We accept applications and resumes for field positions only from Certified Colorado EMTs and Paramedics.
If you would like information about careers with Eagle County Paramedic Services, please send us a note on our Contact Us page or call 970-926-5270. If you are interested in future career opportunities and would like to have us contact you as opportunities arise, please complete this Interest Form.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Eagle County Paramedic Services (ECPS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ECPS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and current need.
Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 50 companies from across the United States. Eagle County Paramedic Services was included on this list in 2020, 2021 and 2022. To make the list, companies from across the country provide a large amount of background information about workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. There’s also a rigorous employee survey process to measure personal experience. The winning companies are those that value productivity in combination with an active, eco-conscious lifestyle for a fulfilling experience inside and outside the workplace.
Some key benefits
- Medical/dental/vision (employee only premiums covered 100% by employer)
Health Savings Account ($1200 individual/$2400 family employer contribution)
- Flexible Spending Account (medical, limited medical, dependent)
- 457(b) retirement plan for employee deferrals
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution (employees who contribute at least 6% will receive 10% employer contribution for first three years of employment)
- Short and Long Term Disability (at no cost to employee)
- Life and AD&D (employee only premiums covered 100% by employer)
- Generous continuing education opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Housing Assistance Program
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- $1200/year Lifestyle Spending Account
- Expertvoice discount website
- Possible cell phone carrier discounts
- Uniforms provided; reimbursement for boots and belts
- Public health emergency order time off as required
- Paid sick and safe leave accrues at 4.30 hours per pay period, for an annualized total of 80 hours
- Vacation accrues at 6.5 hours per pay period, for an annualized total of 169 hours. Accrual rate will increase at 5 years tenure