Eagle County Paramedic Services (ECPS) seeks a Project Manager to join our Community Health Department. Though the person in this position is employed by ECPS, they will work closely with the Eagle Valley Home Health Collaborative. This position is a TEMPORARY, FULL TIME position that has secured funding for one year.
This role primarily involves leading the operationalization of the “Expansion of Home-Based Health Services” population health initiative to form a multi-agency collaborative in our service district to address the comprehensive home health needs of individuals living in this community. This would include establishing the collaborative and home health licensure under Eagle County Health Service District, while also establishing a referral and coordination network to address immediate community needs.
Interested? Peruse the description below and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify project objectives, scope and deliverables. Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, resource allocation and budgeting.
- Team Management: Build and lead project teams, ensuring effective communication, collaboration and coordination among team members. Delegate tasks and responsibilities, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Project Execution: Monitor project progress, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards. Identify and address any issues or obstacles that may arise during the project lifecycle. Regularly communicate project status updates to stakeholders.
- Resource Management: Allocate and manage resources effectively, including personnel, equipment and budget. Optimize resource utilization and identify areas for improvement or tax dollar stewardship.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify potential risks and develop risk management strategies. Proactively mitigate risks by implementing appropriate measures and contingency plans.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including healthcare professionals, patients, families and regulatory bodies. Collaborate with cross-agency teams to ensure alignment and successful project outcomes.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure adherence to industry regulations, best practices and agency policies. Implement quality control measures to monitor and evaluate project deliverables for accuracy and compliance.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate project documentation including project plans, progress reports, meeting minutes and project-related correspondence. Prepare and present regular reports on project status, milestones and outcomes.
- Compliance and Ethics: Uphold ethical standards and compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and ensure data security.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in a clinical program such as skilled home health service area or related
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. nursing or skilled therapy, healthcare administration)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Exempt salaried position with a rate of $100,000-$130,000/year.
- Medical/dental/vision (employee only premiums covered 100% by employer)
- Health Savings Account ($1200 individual/$2400 family employer contribution)
- Flexible Savings Account
- Retirement (7.5%-10% employer contribution 0-3 years, 18% employer contribution 3+ years)
- Short and Long Term Disability (at no cost to employee)
- Life and AD&D (employee only premiums covered 100% by employer)
- Paid Sick time (approx. 80 hrs/year)
- Paid Vacation time (approx. 122 hrs for the first year)
- Generous continuing education budget per employee
- Employee Assistance Program
- Housing Assistance Program
- $1200 Lifestyle Spending Account
Please see full job description to review detailed responsibilities, qualification requirements and physical demands of the position.Job Description - Home Health Project Manager